Two Steps Required to be a Captain
- USTA Safe Play
The United States Tennis Association is committed to making every tennis experience an enjoyable and memorable one. To do so we rely on the thousands of dedicated volunteers, coaches, officials, members, independent contractors, consultants and staff who contribute in their way to each event or program. To ensure a safe and fun environment for all participants, the USTA has developed "Safe Play." Safe Play embodies the USTA’s commitment to respect and safety for every individual participating in a USTA event or program through the use of screening, education and reporting tools.
The USTA expects individuals to adhere to Safe Play policies and standards, as well as all other USTA policies, procedures, and practices and applicable external laws and regulations. Safe Play consists of the following five requirements and standards:
1. Conduct, Policies & Guidelines
2. USTA Background Screening
3. Education & Training
4. Reporting Misconduct, Maltreatment or Violations of Safe Play
5. Grassroots Engagement & Communication
More information on Safe Play
- Register in Tennislink: TennisLink serves as the online registration process for Jr. Team Tennis. TennisLink also provides registration for up to two coaches/captains per team (a coach/captain as well as a co-captain). The individual, who is the primary contact for the team, and assuming team management and/or coaching responsibility, shall be listed as the Coach/Captain. If another individual will have regular and continuous contact with the team, he or she shall be entered in TennisLink as the co-captain. Click here for Tennislink.
What Levels to Play in Jr. Team Tennis
USTA Southern has developed tools to assist local program, team managers, team captains and players to determined which level players should play in USTA Jr. Team Tennis. In addition other forms are included to assist with administering the program.
Manager/Captain Code of Ethics
NTRP Characteristics for Juniors
Player Roster Profile Form
2013 July Standings search in all divisions Click Here