For the 2017 tournament schedule, click here. For a PDF version, click here.
2017 North Carolina State Closed Championships
2016 Wheelchair Schedule
Wilmington Wheelchair Tennis Classic
Tournament ID: 700096016
Searchable Registration/Online Draws
Tournaments using on-line registration will have the logo displayed to the right of the tournament name.
Directions on how to use the Tournament home page are explained below. We suggest printing these directions out to make your use of the new USTA Searchable Tournament Schedule a pleasant experience.
Options For Accessing Tournaments
There are several ways to find a tournament:
- Enter the Tournament ID number in the "Simple Search" and click "Find It"
- Select "Southern - North Carolina" from the drop down menu. Then, under "Additional Information," fill in additional information such as Keyword, City or Date and click "Find It." You will receive a list of tournaments that are possible matches for your criteria from which you can select the correct tournament.
- Select "Southern - North Carolina" from the drop down menu and then use one of the four buttons listed under "Quick Search." Listed Below are the functions of these five buttons:
- The "Currently Registering Online" button accesses ONLY those tournaments that have the on-line registration feature and are registering at that time.
- The "Currently Registering" button accesses all tournaments that are accepting player registrations at that time.
- The "In Progress" Button accesses tournaments currently being played.
- The "Just Completed" button accesses those tournaments that have recently completed.
- The "All Upcoming" button accesses ALL upcoming tournaments.
* We strongly recommend using the "Upcoming Events" button to access all tournaments
** Remember to ALWAYS select "Southern - North Carolina" from the drop down menu at the top right of the USTA Searchable Tournament Schedule page to access North Carolina tournaments.